i tekan tekan tekan,
termasuk satu website about coloured tights.
well, i love wearing them.
pluss i love to see people wear it.
it makes me feel
erh, its is mainly for girls.
but guys, if you're dare.
bring it on, TRY then ;)
here's the tips peeps:
- DO go for out-of-the ordinary shades like teal and purple to be anything but boring.
- DON'T be too matchy-matchy. If you're wearing pink tights, don't wear pink shoes with a pink dress and a pink coat...unless your name is Elle Woods, that is. The point is to have some variation.
- DO go for patterns! Nothing is really too crazy. When a bit of a funky pattern is peeking out between long boots and a skirt, it's cute.
- DON'T mix two bright, primary colors together, like scarlet tights with a cobalt dress. Props for putting some color on, but you don't want to blind people now, do you?
- DO mix colored tights with neutral clothes and shoes for balance. Remember, a little color goes a long way.
- DON'T avoid wearing color with color, however, just make sure if one is a brighter and saturated hue, the other is more subdued.
- DO avoid white at all costs. It only works if you're wearing a plaid uniform and happen to go to a private school.
- DON'T wear tights with runs in them. Besides, the point is to stay warm, right? Can't do that with gaping holes.
- DO give more suggestions. How do you wear your colored tights? Do tell me by giving a feedback at the comment link below!